5000 points for you

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Babe_Ruth, Aug 1, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I'll give someone 5000 points if you find 5-7 active members on these forums, the first person to reach that mark will get 5000 points from myself. When you get someone make sure to tell them to introduce themselves in intro section, also make sure that they say who got them to join the forums.

2. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

too easy, im on it...... ill try to get 5 before the day is done, but its getting them to post is whats the hard part..

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

The part of the deal is that they have to become active, they cannot spam either, you have to tell them that spamming is not a loud, good luck, and also don't forget to tell them to introduce themselves.

4. BigBlue

I just left them a little message to join, once they do ill give them a run down on how this place works once they introduce themselves..

5. Blur

Blur iPimp

and tell them to put u as referrer, cause u get 300 pts for a referral anyway so thats 1500 + 5000

6. BigBlue

I already got two today... -_- kinda hard to get people though but look at my totall..:D

7. Dr. Fresh

Dr. Fresh Mmmm.... Lesbians.

I'll try to get some of my cross-x buddies to join.

8. damn it. i've been used.

i'll get you back, ali.

9. Dr. Fresh

Dr. Fresh Mmmm.... Lesbians.

I've got 5, yes, count 'em FIVE!

I joined 7ish hours ago and I completed this remarkable feat. What an achievement on my be-half.

:D love you too, chris (and your g/f)

10. BigBlue

I got 6...
    1 more than you .. :)