• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

500 Mystery Pieces Of Toast With $$ Toasty Cash $$

doubles2004

Registered Member
Ok ...Im watching for ya ...Good Luck....

pork

Registered Member
doubles2004 said:
Ok ...Im watching for ya ...Good Luck....
Sweet ty doubles hopefully this will do better than the cup i had to end that early because my kids got at it and ripped up 100.00 that was in it all were like 5's 10's and 20's lol needless to say my kids could tell daddy was upset lol

doubles2004

Registered Member
Oh .Wow i was wondering what happened ..Yea i bet they did know you were mad :lol:

pork

Registered Member
Yeah when i came back downstairs the tried to hide it then they bolted upstairs lol oh well kids will be kids lol between this auction and my stunt double it should all go well the stunt one has 63 watchers right now :)

Nanner

Registered Member
Watching too! Are the numbers pre-determined with amounts? (did I spell that right? :D) I may have to bid a time or two.....then again if amounts are set ahead of time you KNOW I'll get the zero ones!

Last edited:

pork

Registered Member
Nanner said:
Watching too! Are the numbers pre-determined with amounts? (did I spell that right? :D) I may have to bid a time or two.....then again if amounts are set ahead of time you KNOW I'll get the zero ones!
Hello yes each toast already has the cash written on them so once the winning bidder pays tells me a number from 1-500 i grab that toast and take a look to see what they won !!

Toast # 69 was just sold and it was a 10.00 Winner !!

Last edited:

lilys_things

Registered Member
*waits*
*wondering if he really made 500 pieces of toast *laughs*
Do you have a dog?

*waiting to see if I am a winner*
I know I am a sucker..*lol*

i smell toast burning....

Last edited:

pork

Registered Member
lilys_things said:
*waits*
*wondering if he really made 500 pieces of toast *laughs*
Do you have a dog?

*waiting to see if I am a winner*
I know I am a sucker..*lol*
Nope sorry no dog we do hhave 500 pieces of toast i have 250 and my partner has 250 we send numbers back and forth on how much is behind each one.