• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

500 Members!

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Seems about time we hit 500..

We had a bit of a slump over the past few months, but with the joint efforts of our mod team, and of course our dedicated members who have continued to stop by, we are starting to pick up the pace again.

I've been working to implement several new unique features here that I think will go over well, and have many ideas on the backburner as well.

Stay tuned, and stay awake! :)

-Andrew

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Now, if we could just get all 500 to sign at the same time...:D

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
LOL all 500 at the same time how fun would that be!

woohooo party :D

Julie

Registered Member
Just imagine all 500 in the chat room at the same time! Try keeping up with THAT conversation! :lol:

Congrats on hitting 500!

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Oh Andrew! Did you tell the 500th member about the bajillion dollars they won??? AHAHAHhahahahhahhaha!! Congrats to you Andrew!:-o

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
1_ares_1 said:
Oh Andrew! Did you tell the 500th member about the bajillion dollars they won??? AHAHAHhahahahhahhaha!! Congrats to you Andrew!:-o

and a car!! don't forget that :D

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
....and the boat, right?? Wasn't there a boat too?

Julie

Registered Member
And a trip to the Bahamas too!

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
AngelsPeak said:
....and the boat, right?? Wasn't there a boat too?

oh sorry Angel I think you misunderstood. I'm sure it was a yacht!

1_ares_1

Registered Member
"My name is Elmer J. Fudd, Bajillionaire. I own a mansion and a yacht!"

hahaahahahha! remember? hahahhahahahaha! sorry...you gals just made me think of that when I saw all these silly posts!