5 "wrestlers" released

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! /annoying

Wrestlezone, courtesy of pwinsider.com, can now confirm that the following talents have been released from WWE as of today:

-Shannon Moore
-Nunzio
-Domino
-James Curtis (Formerly KC James)
-Referee Nick Patrick

No information has been given concerning why these 5 names have been released, but we will continue to update this story as we receive more news.

I think I'm about to die. Seriously, I liked Nunzio, Shannon AND Domino.

DOOOOOMMMIINNOOOO! Yo!

I can't believe this. I think I'm going to scream, so, if you'll excuse me...

Atreyu

#2 New Zealander
WWE are sons of bitches. Why release Shannon Moore. He's too good for them anyway:lol: hope he goes to ROH.

The rest I'm not surprised at. Nunzio needs to go to ROH too, hes damn talented.

Shannon and Nunzio were good jobbers.

By the way, BDV (Big Daddy V) got released, too. Ugh... NOO! He was suppose to be coming to SmackDown! Now we lost Mr. Kennedy (for now) and BDV. Also, where is Carlito? >.<;

Atreyu

#2 New Zealander
Shannon and Nunzio were good jobbers.*Ignores*

By the way, BDV (Big Daddy V) got released, too. Ugh... NOO! He was suppose to be coming to SmackDown! Now we lost Mr. Kennedy (for now) and BDV. Also, where is Carlito? >.<;
Its a shame Viscera got released. He was the only talented big guy apart from Umaga

I wonder why, though. WWE told him to lose weight and the next thing you know they release him. Huh? Did he not lose the weight in time or something? Maybe we'll see him on TNA as Viczilla or something.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Spring cleaning in summer I guess...

Shannon Moore: Hey just saw him wrestle tonight haha. He's always been a solid wrestler but really had no chance of ever making it in WWE. Whatever.

Nunzio: Yeah, another jobber who will never be anyone. But the kinda guy you like to have around.

Big Daddy V: Biggest surprise to me. He was an okay big man and could move around. I guess they just didnt know what to do with him or his health concerns were still there.

Nick Patrick: When was the last time he was actually on TV anyways?

James Curtis: Best jobber on ECW. He was damn good enhancement talent. Oh well.

Domino: I'm sure Vilky is upset but he's just not talented. His gimmick is lame and since Deuce went to Raw he was just gonna lose and lose and lose.

Funaki didnt get released though! At least not yet.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow I really surprise that Big Daddy V got released. He was good for the business. At least he had a good run.

I am mad that Shannon Moore got released, I've been a fan of him since his WCW days, I'll defenitely miss him.

Other then that, I don't really care.

I guess they need to keep a couple of jobbers around so they decided to keep Funaki?

Yes, Domino and BDV were really shockers to me. I knew people around here said he'll get released sooner or later, but I couldn't believe it. I found him entertaining and I saw lots of potential in him (gimmick wise).