5 Ways to get rid of an erection

Hanzo_Hattori

For the Horde!
Fast ways to get rid of an erection
  • 1. Piss somewhere.
  • 2. Sex someone.
  • 3. Masterbate.
  • 4. Chop of your dick.
  • 5. Get someone to kick you in the bawlz.
Warnings before you do these

• 1. You're fucked(No pun intended lol) if you don't need to piss
  • 2. Great Excersize!!!
  • 3. Just a quickie in a dark corner ally lol
  • 4. Most painful but at least no more erections
  • 5. May cause shortness of breath

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
It's kinda hard to piss when you have an erection. The best way to get rid of it is to do something strenuous, like some pushups.

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
It's kinda hard to piss when you have an erection. The best way to get rid of it is to do something strenuous, like some pushups.
It can be done though if you step back (or preferably up on something) and lean forward over the toilet just right. The only problem is the backsplash, because it can be stronger than usual.

Also, I'd think it would be bad to pee if your erection is because it wants sex. Aren't you then training it to pee during sex? I only pee with an erection if I KNOW it's because of pee. Any doubt and I wait first.

Clear_Note

Demon King/Sith Warrior
FYI Erections are from blood, not pee. Unless you've got tons of pressure building up inside your penis from urine held in for 6 hours.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
What I hate the most is eractions in class, and right when the bell has to go, it always pops up, and walking out of class with a boner up, shit. Never happened, I always find time to stick my hand in my pants and put my dick up my waist.