5 shopping days left and counting!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mirage, Dec 19, 2006.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Uh oh,

I just realised there are only 5 shopping days left until Christmas. Anybody else still have stuff to buy? I said in another post that I was waiting until the last minute, but now I'm starting to worry.

I will probably go take care of this by the weekend if I know what's good for me.. :D

2. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Hi ya.

I finished up our X-Mass shopping last week. There ain't no way i'm going out and fighting the crowds with a new little one.
    (Btw we brought him home yesterday)

I was almost done by the first. All I had left was the stocking stuffers.
    Got those lastnight so I am finaly done!!!
    You can't make me go out there.! No way! Their nuts man! Nuts I tell ya!:lol:

3. Mr_Snipes

Mr_Snipes Registered Member

I didn't buy any gifts this year, because of financial reasons. Most of the time I still have one or two gifts to buy right before Christmas.

(Good to hear the little one was able to come home, Night.)

4. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Don't feel bad Mr. Snipes cause I know the feeling too. I only bought one gift and it's for my aunt.

5. Bunny_roses

Bunny_roses what? no pink?

I am finished for the most part. I only buy for my daughter. then we make cookies for friends and family. and our family has a white elephant exchange on christmas day. so I think I'm pretty done! :lol:

6. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I always end up standing in line for something on Christams eve..*sigh*..my hubby has a HUGE family and there are always unexpected guests popping in for the holidays.:shake:

7. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Well I am getting ready to go do my shopping now.. I guess it's not Christmas unless I'm out at the last minute navigating the crazy driver infested traffic, dodging cars, and trying not to slide on the ice...

I was already out this morning and I'm not looking forward to going out again... :(