• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Wii U 5 Games That Could Save the Wii U

dDave

V.I.P.
Well, they'll soon be dropping the price by $50 in the US. You can read about that here. Whether or not it'll help is just something we'll have to wait and see.
The price drop is a great idea. People that are on the fence about the console will really like the price drop (not to mention the availability of Wind Waker on that very same day).

Making an announcement like this will definitely choke sales up until that date though. Why wouldn't people wait for the $50 price drop at this point? In the long run I think this is a good move.

dDave

V.I.P.
I'm realizing now that I should have made this 6 games and added WindWaker Wii U to the list.

Wow, the game is just a huge improvement over the original in every way. The graphics are stunning (with full bloom effect and true distance fade and everything). Hero mode is ridiculously hard (it feels like I'm playing Dark Souls, haha). I just finished the first dungeon, but I think I'm going to have a blast playing this game for once.

The gamepad is also flawlessly integrated into the gameplay that you forget you're holding it (it's quite comfortable by the way). There's also a surround sound mode you can set for the gamepad, that's what I'm currently using.

I only got a Wii U yesterday and I really do think it's a great console. With more great games I think Nintendo has a real hit console on their hands here. They really did think of everything with this one. If you don't like the gamepad, you don't even have to use it. The console has sufficient power to deliver pretty stunning HD quality without even the slightest hiccup.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dDave Video Games 0
ysabel Movies & TV 2
ysabel Video Games 6
dDave Video Games 6
dDave Video Games 10