5 Free Avatars/Sigs Coming Right Up!

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Mirage, Feb 1, 2008.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Want free avatars and sigs? Periodically people here have asked me to make avatars or sigs for them. I usually don't mind hooking people up but I thought it might make more sense to have some fun with it. I'll make free custom avatars and matching sigs for the first 5 people to make 100 posts from the time they first reply to this thread.

So if you want in, simply reply to this thread with your current postcount. (No cheating, I can check! :D)

Reply again when you have 100 more posts than you currently do and I'll whip up a custom avatar for you.

Make sure you ask about your avatar idea before making all your posts if you think it's something I can't do. Chances are I can make any avatar you want but you never know until you ask.

Here's a sample of what I can work up. I'll add more here as I make them to make it easier to see them all.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    And no that first one is not a font. It's hand drawn text. I can draw custom stuff as part of any images I make. I do it all.

;)

Remember it's the first 5 people.

2. NewGamePlus

NewGamePlus Registered Member

What about .gifs for chat or posts? I want a facepunch and/or bitchslap. I was just telling echoes how I would design it myself if Final Cut Pro let me make a frame by frame image sequence into .gif files.

3. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Can you make me a nice one with my fire alien and some text?

5470?

Last edited: Feb 2, 2008
  4. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

I'm gonna go for this, it's a very interesting concept to get more posting.

Ah, cretiveness, I love it.

5. Corona

Corona Registered Member

You STILL owe me one Hybrix.

6. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Still waiting for you to resend that image. ;) Check your PM's from a while ago.

7. dDave

I'm already over half way there, how many more avatars are there left for free?

8. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I'm already past there.

9. dDave

Almost there, just 7 more posts to go, and them I'm at the bigg 1,000

10. Corona

Corona Registered Member

[​IMG]

Hybix, I'm going to host it so you can't lose it this time.

I don't care how much you have to cut out (within reason) but try to keep the perspective and make sure the eyes are in it.