I unloaded about 5,100 packages tonight! WOO!

Only my lower back and bum knee hurt! Well, my finger joints are sore when I bend them...but there fine.

I'm usually the ireg carrier now if there are more than 1 person in the trailer! That means I take iregs (non-package and/or any packages over 70 pounds) out of the trailer and to the ireg chute.

I did my first 2 trailers solo....in the second one there were two 95 pounders, two 107 pounders, and a 81 pounder all the way in the back....iregs are supposed to be loaded in the first 50% of the trailer....so the loader that loaded was a prick and didn't do his job right!

The guy who called me small fry apologized today and said I'm a damn good worker.....I accepted his apology of course!

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Yeah, but I fugred you've been pretty active lately. So that automatically means you have a ridiculously high post count.:yes:

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
If Sykosis posts at this rate, maybe in 2 months, he will over take me.

Well done on the 5100 posts...boxes I mean :D

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
You gave me a shock, I was thinking that how in the world could you have a post count close to MJ so fast?!

But congrats! What do you want your hard earned prize to be eh?

You gave me a shock, I was thinking that how in the world could you have a post count close to MJ so fast?!

But congrats! What do you want your hard earned prize to be eh?
I just got back from work....and back massage sounds good....thats all that aches so it doesn't have to a be full body massage! LOL! Just untense my lower back muscles! hehe!

On a serious note, I don't need any prize! I'll just pat myself on the back and pretend it was from you! hehe

Tonight was terrible toward the end. My last trailer had so many iregs! We had the the ireg chute and the catwalk filled with iregs and we still had some in the truck! We requested for the supervisor to assign a ireg clearer to come by and put them on the ireg belt for us 4 times! I wanted to go home so I climbed over the boxes, jumped down, and started lifting them and putting them on the ireg belt myself! Technically I wasn't supposed to, but my supervisor saw me lift a 136 pounder and throw it on! He said, "If you can do it, go for it! You hurt urself its on you!".

I've now been labeled: Small, crazy, white boy! LOL