• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

4th of July Plans

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Ooooooh! That reminds me! I've gotta go get some "doggy downers"... My poor dogs get terrified during the firework blasts!(which in my neighborhood lasts 3 or 4 weeks) Last year they got so scared they chewed a hole in the wooden fence! Got home from seeing fireworks and had to let all 3 big huge dogs come in and run around and round the house to calm them down! It was a real scene! This tear I'll remember to give them something that helps sooth and calm them. I highly recommend all doggy owners do the same. There are lots of different ones out there. I prefer to give my girls the natural products but, there's so many to choose from at every pet store.

doubles2004

Registered Member
Green some states they are and some they arent ..Call your local fire dept or Police dept to find out they should know

nani1987

Registered Member
general fireworks like bottle rockets and m80's are illegal but i can buy sparklers here so it may be legal there too...green
nani

dize

Registered Member
doubles2004 said:
My Fourth of july will be great .I will have may daughter for a extra day..
That is great. I hope you have a great time.

Nanner said:
Going to good BIL/SIL's house (yes, there are many BAD BIL/SIL's)! for their annual bash complete with mega fireworks show. It's nice because it's not only an adult thingy but also kid friendly.

FORGOT a Birthday???!!!! That calls for a Bobbitt moment!
That's sounds like fun:)

Not the Bobbitt thing...the fireworks thing....LOLOL

Marys454BB said:
I had sooo many email me after the auction but I do remember you from your email address. I did my best to let everyone know how it went & such.
I'm glad I didn't get too many meanies! The nice people like yourself is what got me through it all so thank you for that! :)
Thank you. I am glad it all worked out.

Last edited: