• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

    Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

4th of July Plans

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
1_ares_1 said:
Gimme his number Lana... I'll telemarket him with a great new product.... it'll work...I guarantee it.


4th of July? Aaaarrrgh! I dont know what to do this year!
This calls for a special bizarre auction. Now if I can just think of what it is before midnight tonight.
 

Nanner

Registered Member
Going to good BIL/SIL's house (yes, there are many BAD BIL/SIL's)! for their annual bash complete with mega fireworks show. It's nice because it's not only an adult thingy but also kid friendly.





FORGOT a Birthday???!!!! That calls for a Bobbitt moment!
 

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Nanner said:
Going to good BIL/SIL's house (yes, there are many BAD BIL/SIL's)! for their annual bash complete with mega fireworks show. It's nice because it's not only an adult thingy but also kid friendly.





FORGOT a Birthday???!!!! That calls for a Bobbitt moment!
WoW!!! Nanner... I wouldn't wanna be in your hubbys shoes having a "senior moment"... Could be very very sorry indeed! ahahahhaa! Bobbitt...woweeeee!
 

Nanner

Registered Member
1_ares_1 said:
WoW!!! Nanner... I wouldn't wanna be in your hubbys shoes having a "senior moment"... Could be very very sorry indeed! ahahahhaa! Bobbitt...woweeeee!

LOL well he's only 19 days older than I am so forgetting should not be an issue. Although......let's see....for HIS Bday I got him 2 tkts to Paul McCartney plus a night in a fancy hotel (the concert is about 100 miles away) and for my bday I got...............flowers. Something wrong with this picture???? Hmmm maybe I shoulda just cut off a little bit for that one?
 

Marys454BB

Premium Member
dize said:
LOL... Sound like a plan. FYI. I contacted you right after your auction of the cane. You were so sweet & you gave me the link to the follow up of the story. I hope things have gotten better since the cane/ghost for your son:)
I had sooo many email me after the auction but I do remember you from your email address. I did my best to let everyone know how it went & such.
I'm glad I didn't get too many meanies! The nice people like yourself is what got me through it all so thank you for that! :)
 

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Nanner, Just remember....don't break the toys you still play with.... just a thought....ahahahhahahaha! Could be there own
"special fireworks" this weekend.

And send him an invoice for your next gift. Go pick it yourself!
 
Last edited:

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Does anyone else live in a state where it's illegal to light off fireworks that leave the ground???? So many people drive out of state to pickup the illegals, then the cops spend most of the night on the 4th trying to find all the "criminals" sending up fireworks!
 

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
I'm in MO. Fireworks are legal here, but not in Iowa, so, essentially 75% of our sales are from Iowa LOL. My town is just not far over the border, so they all come down here for em.
 

nani1987

Registered Member
they illegal here too. but they always find thier way here the nxt county is where MODESTO is and they are legal there.......... but I be at a neighbors they are bbq for the whole neighbor like a block party........lol

that is awesome...............have fun and bbq your heart out and take her out........
 
Last edited:

Nanner

Registered Member
angelspeak said:
Does anyone else live in a state where it's illegal to light off fireworks that leave the ground???? So many people drive out of state to pickup the illegals, then the cops spend most of the night on the 4th trying to find all the "criminals" sending up fireworks!

Yup. It's legal to BUY them here but you can't use them. Go figure? Not that anyone really follows the rules but the cops on occasion will do something about it. Luckily BIL's house is well hidden on quite a bit of land so no problems so far. Although unless it rains before the 4th there may not be a fireworks show. It's been really dry here after weeks of bad storms.

1_ares_1 said:
Nanner, Just remember....don't break the toys you still play with.... just a thought....ahahahhahahaha! Could be there own
"special fireworks" this weekend.

And send him an invoice for your next gift. Go pick it yourself!

LOL I do that (the buy it myself thingy) often. Not for occasions. He did do well for Christmas (after a zillion hints) so guess I can't complain too much. <putting ther knives away>

After :::counting::: 29 yrs together that toy is in storage more than it's played with :lol:
 
Last edited:
Top