• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

4th of July Plans

dize

Registered Member
What is everyone planning on doing? :D

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
I am mainly looking forward to a nice long relaxing weekend! We do have plans to go to our friend's house on the 3rd for a barbeque. Other than that, I will just enjoy the beautiful weather we are suppose to have here in MI!

dize

Registered Member
angelspeak said:
I am mainly looking forward to a nice long relaxing weekend! We do have plans to go to our friend's house on the 3rd for a barbeque. Other than that, I will just enjoy the beautiful weather we are suppose to have here in MI!
Yeah.That's kind of what we plan too. I had 3 meeting this week, so rest is all I really want. Plus the sharks are a little to active here in Florida for me....LOLOL

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
Well, it's 1 year to the date that I'm *supposed* to get married. :/ We were *supposed* to spend it in the Grand Canyon this year. Looks like I get to learn how to fix rock chips all day instead. *shrug*

*bad mood*

dize

Registered Member
fairyquadmother said:
Well, it's 1 year to the date that I'm *supposed* to get married. :/ We were *supposed* to spend it in the Grand Canyon this year. Looks like I get to learn how to fix rock chips all day instead. *shrug*

*bad mood*
Hey Lana. I am sorry you are in a bad mood. I hope your day & weekend gets better

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
dize said:
Hey Lana. I am sorry you are in a bad mood. I hope your day & weekend gets better
Thanks dize..

I'm just PO'd cuz my bf forgot my birthday. Major no-no with me.

dize

Registered Member
Marys454BB said:
We are having a party at my house.. Fireworks.. get wasted.. Oh yeah! lol :)
LOL... Sound like a plan. FYI. I contacted you right after your auction of the cane. You were so sweet & you gave me the link to the follow up of the story. I hope things have gotten better since the cane/ghost for your son:)

fairyquadmother said:
Thanks dize..

Well happy birthday. Let's hope for his sake he had major plans for you that is a surprise.

Last edited:

doubles2004

Registered Member
My Fourth of july will be great .I will have may daughter for a extra day..

1_ares_1

Registered Member
fairyquadmother said:
Thanks dize..

Gimme his number Lana... I'll telemarket him with a great new product.... it'll work...I guarantee it.

4th of July? Aaaarrrgh! I dont know what to do this year!