• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

40days/nights

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
Ladies and gentleman. Children of all ages. I present to you: Pretzel's 40 days and 40 nights challenge.

The challenge: for the participants to go 40 days and 40 nights without ingesting sausage of any kind! That goes for everything from a complete ring of bratwurst (or any -wurst), to farmer sausage, to McDonalds Breakfast Psuedosausage, to those wee little cubes of sausage you get in pizza pops; basically anything that can be remotely identified as sausage.

I trust all participants to be honest and the contest will start once we get enough sign ups.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I trust all participants to be honest and the contest will start once we get enough sign ups.
And how do you know we're all keeping our promises?
[this is not for those like me who never use sausage, but for those who can't go a day without it.]

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
LOLOLOLOL

oh pretz you crack me up....

......I'm in.

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
Okay, so apparently there's been some confusion between threads; Steve made another thread to parody this genuine and completely legitimate challenge. :rolleyes: Come on you guys, grow up, there's nothing implicitly sexual about this. Geez.

Although, it figures the parody thread would get 10x more posts and stickied. :mad:

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Although, it figures the parody thread would get 10x more posts and stickied. :mad:
Seriously though, as I told Kibz and Unity on twitter, when I first read the thread and answered, I didn't even think about the sexual meaning of 'sausages'.
I confused sausages with sauce and I took it littreally. [Like sauce for food/pizza.]

Then I recalled that sausauge in NOT sauce in the first place.
THEN I thought it also has a secondary meaning. But it was too late because I had already replied, thinking it was the first meaning.

Do I make sense?
NO.

Do I FAIL?
YES.

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
Seriously though, as I told Kibz and Unity on twitter, when I first read the thread and answered, I didn't even think about the sexual meaning of 'sausages'.
I confused sausages with sauce and I took it littreally. [Like sauce for food/pizza.]

Then I recalled that sausauge in NOT sauce in the first place.
THEN I thought it also has a secondary meaning. But it was too late because I had already replied, thinking it was the first meaning.

Do I make sense?
NO.

Do I FAIL?
YES.
[strike]Vaata kõiki, võin võluväel rääkida eesti! Punane kummist pardi Hurraa![/strike]

Speaking of fail...

Oh dammit! I'm getting my foreign members' languages mixed up!! :-o

Shikoni, unë mund të magjike flasin shqip! Gome Kuq Hooray rosë!

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Hockey 2
Millz Hockey 8
Unity Tabletop Games 2
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 3
Hilander Breaking News 3