400 lbs, half off!

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Mirage, Feb 2, 2008.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Well congrats to this guy:

Weighing nearly 400 pounds, man walks off half his weight - CNN.com

He weighed 387 pounds two years ago and has managed to drop around 200 pounds since then.

Interestingly enough is that he didn't lose 200 pounds by getting on a diet program. I'm sure he changed how he ate but he also did a lot of cardio workouts, running, jogging, etc to drop the weight.

I say good for him.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

This is an amazing accomplishment, a lot of people have problems losing 50-100lbs but this guy already shed 200lbs that's incredible. I don't want to sound mean here or anything, but it's this is even more incredible because usually fat people especially the ones that way 300+ are very lazy and don't care about their weight. But this guy did and did something about it. Good for him.

3. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

That's pretty cool, amazing stuff, another 70 lbs off, and he'll be a tank.

4. redsoxocd

redsoxocd living on the border

Thats awsome. He was able to lose 200 lbs...I cant even lose 5

5. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Good for him. Its always good to see a person giving a damn about their health and life expectancy.

6. mist3r_j3sus

mist3r_j3sus Registered Member

Cardio can do some amazing things to your body! I used to use the elyptical machine for like 1-2 hours straight, 4-5 days a week when I was trying to lose weight. I dropped 164 pounds so I could join the Air Force.