• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

4/20!

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Alright, who's partying tonight? It's 4/20 baby! I know I'm going out later, anyone else?

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

You get high on 4/20, but I figure i'll just get more drunk then what I already am, cant go out cuz I got a test tomorrow.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Lol, I know that Piccolo, but I don't get into that. 4/20 around here is just an excuse to have a really good party.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Well if I had weed I'd get high as hell, my parents caught on to me doing coke and X, so I've had to lay low with that, but I am going to get piss ass drunk this weekend since my birthday is Monday, and I have a final then too.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Lol I wish I was in. :-\

Blur

iPimp
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

this morning i got up at 4 and went to my buddies house. got GONE

i left school at 12 with a "stomach ache" and went to another friends house, got GONE AGAIN

now it's 10 pm. at 11:45 my cousin, best friend and 2 of his friends and one of their girlfriends comin over and we are gonna smoke all night in my basement. its time to get GOOONNNNE FOR GOOD BABY

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

If I didnt have a test I'd be out, but tomorrow is going to be gay since I have to get up early, and my birthday is Monday...and I have a final....yeeee-haw.

Malificus

Likes snow
lilbballfrk ™ said:
whats so special about "4/20?"
Isn't it obvious? Muhammad was born 1,436 years ago today! :p