• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

360 vs. PS3

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Let the debate begin - in your opinion which of these two is the better console? And why?

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
PS4 may be slated to wipe the floor with the Xbox One, but I believe that this generation's clear winner was the Xbox 360. Better online play, better original titles with more variety (IMHO), and a better controller make this console rule. The only thing I'm disappointed in is the lack of MLB the Show being available.

Iris

rainbow 11!
I agree with Dan, 360 is the clear winner. It has better online play and it allows party chats, even if you aren't playing with someone. that's a feature I use a LOT, so it weighs in heavily.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I think the 360 is better. Like, Kay mentioned, it has the more flexible chat parties, which is an awesome feature. I love controllers as well. They're not tiny and retarded like PS3. The one thing Sony does do better than Microsoft is that you don't need to buy a Gold membership in order to access the internet from you console. That's probably my only issue. Microsoft has no qualms about milking you for as much money as possible.

That being said, I'll probably jump ships to Sony when the new consoles hit the market. XboxONE bombed so badly at E3 that they have very little credibility left at this point. We'll see how it goes.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I owned both of them and in my opinion, the clear winner was the PS3.

I never paid a penny to play my games online. I liked the exclusives better. I could never get comfortable with the 360's controller.

TORHABSFAN

Konshentz said:
I owned both of them and in my opinion, the clear winner was the PS3.

I never paid a penny to play my games online. I liked the exclusives better. I could never get comfortable with the 360's controller.
Yup i agree with every word especially the controller