• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Xbox 360 360 kinect

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
I went yesterday to buy the new kinect for my 360 and I must say it is much fun! I do not usual to buy things like this for myself, but I play with this in store I go to and could not stop from playing lol. The only game I have for this is Kinect Adventures so far, and is very fun.

Also it records video or photo as you play, of you playing!! it is very funny to watch. This I think maybe I can load to my PC, but I must have wireless internet attachment for my 360 to do so, and this is so much money to have, plus then I must pay for xbox live... I will do this all soon so you can see me make fool of myself lol.

Does anyone else have this?

Impact

V.I.P.
I was thinking about picking it up when I start working again and have some spare funds. It looks like it could be fun in a group setting. I doubt i'd play it by myself though. Seems kinda like the Wii, a novelty to start with then only cranked out occasionally when there is a whole group to play with.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I thought about picking it up for my daughter but I'm not usually into the gimmickey games and accessories. They never offer much more than kids/casual games and they get tiring quickly.

Iris

rainbow 11!
i want it for just dance, it seems like so much fun

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I got it, and I have Joy Ride and Kincet Adventures. I enjoy both games very much. I am really looking foward to the Michael Jackson game that is coming out, has great review on the Wii and no doubt that it will be better on the Kinect.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
It's nice to hear from people who have played it firsthand. Reviews and purchases have made the product look good, but it's nice to hear that it's fun too!

While I don't know if I'll end up buying it or not down the line, it's cool to hear reviews from friends vs. from websites.

spieler45

Registered Member
I got it, and I have Joy Ride and Kincet Adventures. I enjoy both games very much. I am really looking foward to the Michael Jackson game that is coming out, has great review on the Wii and no doubt that it will be better on the Kinect.
Hey thanks for the review :) . I was wondering how big the room is that you have placed your kinect in. I know I wont have enough "moving" room in my house as it is a very small place. However, this would be a great addition. They are like 150 bucks right now, and I think they may be a little less come the end of the year (holidays) - hopefully. And, at that time, I will be living in a bigger place.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I don't have a 360, I do want to eventually buy one though. Only problem is the room with my TV is so small that if I did ever get a 360 I wouldn't have the required space to use the kinect! What a ripoff. I might try the Playstation move instead, at least I can use that in the limited space I have.