• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

350lb dolphin jumps in boat

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
This family went out for they day on their boat when a pod of dolphins started swimming along beside them. Then unexpectedly one of them jumped in their boat. It hit the daughter, luckily she wasn't seriously injured, but when it landed on the mom it broke both her ankles.

The dolphin did survive, albeit with a bloody nose. Looked to be a fair amount of blood on the boat.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3146240/Dolphin-leaps-boat-injuring-California-woman.html

Can you imagine being on a boat with an animal that big thrashing around. That would have been seriously scary. I'm glad this almost never happens. Family was lucky no one was killed.

Of course I don't know how big that boat is, really doesn't look that big, but that Dolphin doesn't look like it would weigh 350 pounds. Big yes but not 350 big. Maybe I'm wrong.

Thoughts?

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
That so totally is scary! :eek: I never knew that ever happened. But yeah 350 sounds right. Dolphins have tons of muscle so they are like Pit Bulls with flippers. Well Im really happy they dont live on land. They could be jumping on cars.

Rapier

V.I.P.
The dolphin prolly had a flash back from a past life as an Athenian Senator. Mom was prolly way hot.