Movies 300

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Justice For All, Feb 25, 2007.

1. Man this movie looks like it's going to rock. Probably going to be the best battle scenes since Return of the King. I guess the story is going to be about 300 Spartans taking on 1 million foreign soldiers . Should be interesting.:lol:

2. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

I can't wait. I am so pumped for this!

3. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Lord Of The Rings?

4. No it's about the Spartans and ancient Roman mythology.

5. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

Isn't that the one...oh man I can't remember the battle. Where they all died, but fended off the army. I wanna say Thermopoly...but I'm not sure if thats right. Any Greek buffs wanna help me out here?

6. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

The Battle of Thermopalye. They killed maybe 10,000 Persians, before a local sheperd showed the Persians a way around the mountain, otherwise they still could have killed em.

Xerxes: "Surrender your arms to us"
    Spartans: "Come get them"

7. Yeah the legend says they destroyed a million Persions before being overtaken. The actual battle as history tells it says they killed 10,000. I'm not sure if this story will take on the mythology arc or the real story. Either way it should be great.

8. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I think it looks pretty cool, it looks like there's going to be a lot of action from the previews, and the storyline seems very interesting, and the main character is jacked. I am probably going to see this movie in the first few weeks of his release.

9. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I want to see it, but I'm not a fan of THAT much violence. Well, violence is okay as long as there isn't excessive gore. From the looks of the commercials, it looks like one heck of a ride.

10. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I can't WAIT to see this movie. I am soooo excited. It looks AWESOME. But none of my friends want to see it. >.< So I might have to watch it alone. Which I hate doing. I hate having a different taste in movies than my friends. <.<