• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies 30 Days Of Night

Sephy

Forum Drifter
Me and a couple friends went to see this Friday night. I have to be honest, I was very excited to see it. I love these kinds of movies and I also like Josh Hartnet. However I pretty disappointed with this movie. Don't get me wrong. The effects are awesome (thanks Weta) and the action is pretty cool. It even had a surprising ending that I didn't see coming which was nice.

But overall this movie lacked very many things. The trailer said it would re-define the genre though it still had the same setup, same dialog, same predictable elements as most other undead movies. It definitely has it's moments, but overall I wish I would have kept my $9 and saw this in the $1.50 theater instead. It's worth a watch in my opinion but definitely doesn't re-define anything.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
I haven't seen it but it doesn't look like much. Being based on anotehr graphic novel i think it's trying to compete with 300.