• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies 30 Days Of Night: Dark Days

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
They're making a sequel to the watchable but certainly mediocre Vampire flick 30 Days of Night.

30 Days Of Night: Dark Days Trailer

This news doesn't excite me but I had to make this thread because I couldn't believe how lame the title is, 30 Days of Night: Dark Days...That's like having Die Hard: Death Difficult.

RJ-Cool

"Expect the unexpected"
I am a bit surprised they're making a sequel. The first 30 Days of Night wasn't really a hit so, I hope for their sake this one will be better......much, much better!

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
30 Days of Night was a shit poor movie with possibly one of the worst endings in Hollywood's history.

"Hey, I wonder what would happen if I just jacked myself up with this vampire blood, I'll probably be able to kill their leader-WHOA FUCK YEAH GET SOME!"

No, I'm not excited in case you were wondering. I want to know how these shit piles get funding.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PretzelCorps Bathroom Wall 25
Doc Bathroom Wall 129
Altanzitarron Movies & TV 10
Sephy Movies & TV 1
pantherace Introductions 5