• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

30 Day Song Challenge - Day 9

Impact

V.I.P.
Day 9 - A song that you can dance to.

I can dance to anything if i'm drunk. I'll have to see if I can find an okayish song I dance to when i'm sober for this one though.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think Day 9 should be which song the bizz can't dance too. I'm just a dancing machine. But the song I enjoy dancing the most too is Billie Jean by Michael Jackson. Every time I hear that song at a club/bar or at a party I always try to do some famous MJ dance moves, like the moonwalk, the spin, the crotch grabbing, and many more.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Damn rep spread.

I can dance to almost anything funk, Brick House is one of my favorite songs to dance to, but since I can't rep Biz for that post without spreading it first, I'll go with MJ's Rock With You

YouTube - Michael Jackson - Rock With You

If I hear a song that has a good beat, I pretty much can't not dance. Even if I'm in my car.

Last edited:

Iris

rainbow 11!
YouTube - Donora Backbeat

I danced to this song in Scotland a lot. Their entire album was pretty much one of the few things I listened to. I think it was that album, Insomnia by Faithless, and then some awesome Djing.

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
I'm a pretty awful dancer, although I'm not afraid to have a go. I think the best thing I danced to, and danced okayish to was this. Basically involved jumping about like a looney.

The Distillers - Drain the Blood

YouTube - Drain The Blood

Konshentz

Konshentz
I absolutely hate to dance. Other than slow dancing at graded school dances and the prom, I've done my best to avoid it all together. If I did dance, I was way too intoxicated to tell you what song was playing at the time. Haha.

I did dance to YouTube - Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby but only for a minute or so. Haha.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Impact Music 5
Impact Music 7
Impact Music 10
Impact Music 7
Impact Music 5