• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

30 Day Song Challenge - Day 8

Tucker

Lion Rampant
One that came to mind quickly was the Christian praise song, "Lord of the Dance." But I had to know that one, because I was srs church choirboy with the robes and the whole candle-y procession bit. Let's see if I can type one that I've never sung:

I was alone, I took a ride
I didn't know what I would find there
Another road, where maybe I
Could see another kind of mind there
Ooo
Then I suddenly see you
Ooo
Did I tell you I need you?
Every single day of my life

You didn't run, you didn't lie
You knew I wanted just to hold you
And had you gone, you knew in time
We'd meet again, for I had told you

Ooo
You were meant to be near me
Ooo
And I want you to hear me
Say we'll be together every day

Got to get you into my life

What can I do, what can I be?
When I'm with you, I want to stay there
If I am true, I'll never leave
And if I do, I know the way there

Ooo
Then, suddenly I see you
Ooo
Every single day of my life

I was alone, I took a ride, I didn't know what I would find there
Another road, where maybe I could see another kind of mind there
And then suddenly I see you
Every single day

Verdict: Nope; there were a couple of mistakes. I have edited them out in my shame and we will not speak of this again. :paperbag:

Dekzper

Registered Member
I know lots of lyrics for lots of songs. But this one's just the most awesome love song I ever heard and I always like to sing along. :nod:

YouTube - Brokencyde - Kandyland

These broken wings, will guide our love through the sky, and take us away from these nightmares…

Last edited:

Iris

rainbow 11!
YouTube - Don't Stop Believin' (Regionals Version) (Glee Cast Version)

I have to copy Lauren, any of you that have known me for an extended period of time will also know that this is the song I love the most. In fact, the other day I posted a status on Facebook of the lyrics. And I always find myself singing obnoxiously loudly in my car. With the windows down. At a stop light. And everyone staring at me.

Soon, alcohol might not be the leading cause of car accidents, but rather my glass shattering shriek that I like to call Journey.

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
Wow! There's many songs I can post for this challenge, but I want to make my selection a funny one, so I'm going to go with this "classic"

YouTube - Aqua - Barbie Girl

This song was really popular when I was in seventh grade and it always played at the dances I went too. Till this day, I still know the lyrics by heart...I know it's not that hard lol.
It takes balls of steel to admit this. But a pussy of steel to like it in the first place ;)

Hmm a song that I know all the words to.
Happy Birthday - Sung by anyone anywhere on certain days.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Cyndi Lauper's Time after Time!

It's also one of the most remade pop songs. I love the song and I love its original artist (I try to memorise her songs back then).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Impact Music 5
Impact Music 7
Impact Music 10
Impact Music 7
Impact Music 5