• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

30 Day Song Challenge - Day 30

Impact

V.I.P.
It's the Final Day! Can't believe i've done 30 of these threads now.

Anyway, the final challenge: Post your favourite song as of right now. I know, exactly the same as the first day's challenge. Be interesting to see whose has changed. I know mine has. Probably gonna go with this one for right now

YouTube - Machine Head - Hallowed Be Thy Name (Album Version)

Honorable mentions to: Chiodos - Caves, Children of Bodom - Was It Worth It and Joe Budden - Sober Up which have also been getting a lot of play time

SlowburnDarkly

Registered Member
"Turn To Stone" by Joe Walsh

Sorry for the shitty video-- this is the only somewhat decent video of the version I was trying to find on YouTube. Still, you get the idea. This has been my favorite song for years and years now. I love the atmosphere, the lyrics, the realistic outlook, and the overall execution. Absolutely brilliant.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Great song Tucker. It's one of my favorites right now too.

But I'd say my current favorite song at the moment is Move for Me by Kaskade. I can't stop listening to it at the moment. I love the beats, the singing and the lyrics.

YouTube - Kaskade - Move For Me (HQ)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Impact Music 5
Impact Music 7
Impact Music 10
Impact Music 7
Impact Music 5