• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

30 Day Song Challenge - Day 3

Impact

V.I.P.
The Day 3 challenge is to post a song that makes you happy. Not to be confused with a song that you listen to whilst you're happy, because that comes later. I guess they mean a song that cheers you up.

Still thinking of mine, but a certain member was up my ass to get this up :lol:

Iris

rainbow 11!
lol I wonder who would do such a thing?

YouTube - Ben Lee - Catch My Disease

Yes, I did just post that... It truly makes me happy. When I was in high school, a girl I had a crush on would drive us out to lunch between classes and we would listen to this song every day. The windows would be down, the four/five of us would be singing at the top of our lungs, and everyone was just so... happy. I listened to this song a few minutes before reading this thread and I was in a blah mood. And as I started to sing along, it really cheered me up.

Impact

V.I.P.
lol I wonder who would do such a thing?

YouTube - Ben Lee - Catch My Disease

Yes, I did just post that... It truly makes me happy. When I was in high school, a girl I had a crush on would drive us out to lunch between classes and we would listen to this song every day. The windows would be down, the four/five of us would be singing at the top of our lungs, and everyone was just so... happy. I listened to this song a few minutes before reading this thread and I was in a blah mood. And as I started to sing along, it really cheered me up.
Ugh, you fail Kay.

This song always cheers me up for some reason:

YouTube - I'm Not Okay (I Promise) (Video) (Dialogue/MTV Version)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
For me it's this song.

YouTube - Top Gun- playing with the boys

The reason it makes me happy is because of the scene it's from in Top Gun. Me and my friends love Top Gun, especially the Volleyball scene with this song in the background. Every time I hear it I think of the good times me and my friends have had together.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
This one (among others) YouTube - The B52's - Love Shack

Looooove Shaaaack!

There are other songs that could do the same thing but this one is an oldie and through time hasn't faded for me.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
This one (among others) YouTube - The B52's - Love Shack

Looooove Shaaaack!

There are other songs that could do the same thing but this one is an oldie and through time hasn't faded for me.
I hate this song so much, I almost took this song for Day two challenge, that's how much I hate it. I like B52's, but for some reason this song irks me every time I hear it on the radio. I never understood how it became a hit.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Impact Music 5
Impact Music 7
Impact Music 10
Impact Music 7
Impact Music 5