• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

30 Day Song Challenge - Day 29

Impact

V.I.P.
Day 29 - Post a song from your childhood.

Easily this one for me, or any Motorhead song really. My step mom loved them, so I was bought up on it. Well, when my dad was out of the house, he hates music

YouTube - Motörhead - Ace of Spades

Hiei

The Hierophant
Ace of Spades is a great song! I wish I could say that it reminds me of my childhood. That'd be sweet.

Every time that I hear Every Morning by Sugar Ray it reminds me of when I was in middle school and my grandpa was in the hospital. The hospital was about an hour drive away and this song was popular on the radio at the time so I heard it literally a few times every day that went to see him.

YouTube - Sugar Ray- Every Morning (Lyrics)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
YouTube - Bryan Adams - (Everything I Do) I Do It For You

Growing up this was my favorite song(I still enjoy it today). I remember when I was younger and me and my parents went for car rides to aunt or something, my mother used to put in the Bryan Adams cassette tape and this song always came on. Let's just say that I always sung my heart out.

qweerblue

Registered Member
This is one of the easiest challenges yet for me--no one in my family will ever let me forget that "Stuck in the Middle with You", by Stealer's Wheel, was my first favorite song. On those nights when my folks would have friends over and sit around drinking Blatz and passing joints, they'd always put this song on and applaud and laugh as I belted it out. I was probably about five-years-old when I first heard it and fell in love with it, and I love it to this day. When it popped up in "Reservoir Dogs", in that EXCRUCIATING scene, I was ecstatic, if a little unnerved.

YouTube - Reservoir Dogs Music video

PS: Someone actually already picked this song for another challenge, and I wish I'd given that person a shout-out, but I can't remember now who it was...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Impact Music 5
Impact Music 7
Impact Music 10
Impact Music 7
Impact Music 5