• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

30 Day Song Challenge - Day 28!

Impact

V.I.P.
Day 28 - A Song No-One Would Expect You To Love.

We all have guilty pleasures, but i'm not talking about those kind of songs. What I mean is perhaps a song from a specific genre that people are surprised you like. Something like that. For me, it is probably this. But I freaking love it.

Kansas Carry on my Wayward son - YouTube

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Wah, this is impossible for me, because most people who know me know that I like basically every genre of music, and will listen to anything at all. So I don't have any particular taste when it comes to music.

Blah, I don't really have an answer for this, so I'm just going to post a song that's a style of music some people may not think I listen to... but I do.

Hollywood Undead - Young - YouTube

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Great song, Lauren. I love Carry on my Wayward son. Kansas is a terrific band.

I'm not a huge fan of country, but I do enjoy a few songs, and this is the one I'm going to choose for this topic.

Brad Paisley Then - YouTube

A girl showed me this song, and I just fell in love with it after hearing it. Also, funny thing is that I think that's my brother's and fiancee' song at the wedding for their first dance.

wooly

I am the woolrus
There's only a handful of rap artists that i ever listen to, and the majority of them very rarely at that. However, there is one australian rap group that i absolutely love - The Hilltop Hoods. Their album 'The Hard Road' is definitely one of my favourite albums of all time. Fantastic music, fantastic lyrics, great performers. Here's the brilliant title track:

The Hard Road- Hilltop Hoods - YouTube

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Impact Music 5
Impact Music 7
Impact Music 7
Impact Music 5
Impact Music 10