• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

30 Day Song Challenge - Day 23

qweerblue

Registered Member
Hmmm...

I'm with Di--I don't know that I have a drinking song, but I sure think this one gets at the heart of a great night out (though I wish it were *whiskey* and reefer ;)

Muddy Waters: "Champagne and Reefer"

YouTube - Muddy Waters "Champagne & Reefer"

The Statler Brothers "Counting Flowers on the Wall" also strikes me as a classic drinking song, though maybe that's because I remember my drunken uncles singing it at the top of their lungs and how much I liked that the song mentions "Captain Kangaroo":

YouTube - Pulp Fiction - Flowers on the Wall

Hiei

The Hierophant
When I'm out drinking with my buddies, it never fails that my buddy Mike ends up playing this song. He freaking loves Eminem to begin with but when you get some booze in his system, he goes crazy.

Anyway, this is the song that he likes playing over and over.

YouTube - Eminem Drug Ballad

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
Oh piss --- sorry. Forget Stinkin' Fart, that I mentioned earlier... I think I'm gonna change that notion...
A song for drinking is this, and only this. --- Although, Faint does appear sometimes:

Stuck in the Middle With You -
YouTube - Stuck in the Middle with you - Stealers Wheel

Even went out my way once, to see a random band, live in a pub, playing this. Drinks were obviously in the vicinity.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Impact Music 5
Impact Music 7
Impact Music 10
Impact Music 7
Impact Music 5