• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

30 Day Song Challenge - Day 16

Impact

V.I.P.
Day 16 - A song that you used to love but now hate.

For me it's any half way decent song that gets overplayed on the radio. I used to love this song, but then the constant plays ruined it:

YouTube - Kings Of Leon - Sex On Fire

Last edited:

Impact

V.I.P.
Haha, wait for Bizzy to come in here and say something about that one. I agree, Thriller seems to get a lot of recognition, but I prefer some of his other songs.

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla

For me it's any half way decent song that get's overplayed on the radio. I used to love this song, but then the constant plays ruined it:

Before I even saw your answer I thought of it's sister single

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWhairF_DS8

Sex on fire made me buy the album but Use somebody was the one I kept listening to until it was no longer my choice to listen to it when I wanted. Instead it was forced into my ear drums so frequently until I couldn't listen to it anymore.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I'm cheating a little bit because I loved this song when I was 12 and most 12 year olds have really crappy taste in music. But the video is so cheesy that it's worth throwing this one out there. If you can bear the song, watch the vid for the cheese factor.

YouTube - Keep On loving You - REO Speedwagon (HQ Audio)
------

For me it's any half way decent song that get's overplayed on the radio. I used to love this song, but then the constant plays ruined it:

I can't get into Kings Of Leon. I feel like I should because everyone loves them, particularly qb, but I just can't.

Last edited:

Impact

V.I.P.
Before I even saw your answer I thought of it's sister single

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWhairF_DS8

Sex on fire made me buy the album but Use somebody was the one I kept listening to until it was no longer my choice to listen to it when I wanted. Instead it was forced into my ear drums so frequently until I couldn't listen to it anymore.
I was actually going to go with Use Somebody, but I still kinda like it. I guess almost every Kings of Leon single could get used for this though, they get so overplayed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Impact Music 5
Impact Music 7
Impact Music 10
Impact Music 7
Impact Music 5