• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

30 Day Song Challenge - Day 14

Impact

V.I.P.
Day 14 - A song no-one would expect you to love. I'm not sure how this is that different to guilty pleasures, but yeah. *shrugs*

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I think of guilty pleasures as more of a bad song thing, whereas this one is more like not really your taste at all.

I'm going with Jimmy Buffett's Hello Texas. It's awful country-ish for my taste, but Urban Cowboy is one of my favorite movies

YouTube - Hello Texas - Jimmy Buffett

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Does anybody here remember Daron Beck? He shared an Idol bit with a squirrel and a Siamese duck. The 'worst singer in America' doesn't even have a Wiki page, poor guy. Memory refresher:

YouTube - American Idol-Daron Beck

It isn't the Damned punk classic about a horror train ("Careful with that ax, you meanie"), famously featured on an episode of The Young Ones. Unfortunate, that. But when I toobed this clip from Beck's band The Pointy Shoe Factory, you could maybe say that "I fell in love with my video nasty":

YouTube - the pointy shoe factory - horror train

Dekzper

Registered Member
Nobody knows I like this track and nobody would ever even suspect I like it. I only listen to it on my Sansa Fuze and I've never told anyone I like this song. It's my secret fav chune. :nod:

YouTube - Owl City - Fireflies

Hiei

The Hierophant
This is an easy one for me.

I'm going to go with a song that I know all the words to and even the dance. It could be my guilty pleasure song, but I'm going with it.

YouTube - Jackson 5 - I Want You Back

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Impact Music 5
Impact Music 7
Impact Music 10
Impact Music 7
Impact Music 5