• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

30 Day Song Challenge - Day 13

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Alright, so, at the risk of someone throwing something at *me*, I'm gonna go ahead and admit this--I like that "Drops of Jupiter" song by Train.

It has some of the most ridiculous lyrics:

She checks out Mozart
While she does Tae-Bo

and other such nuggets, but it just gets me every time. I have no idea why, and I have the sense to be ashamed, but, nonetheless, I like it:

YouTube - Train drops of jupiter
I always liked that song, too. I like the line about the guy who was too afraid to die so he never did live.

I'm having a hard time with this thread. I'm afraid if I go with my first thought, you guys might think less of me. But you know what, I'm going to do it anyway.

YouTube - John Denver - Annie's Song

I listened to a lot of John Denver as a kid, so it's kind of a sentimental thing, but also that's one of the sweetest love songs ever.
------
what is it? it won't play for me.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Impact Music 5
Impact Music 7
Impact Music 10
Impact Music 7
Impact Music 5