• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

30 Day Song Challenge - Day 13

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
From listening to the stuff my mum would play as a kid, while she cooked dinner or whatever. I picked up a bit of a liking for certain stuff by Erasure and similar artists. Based around my usual tastes, they hardly fit in. However, if they come on the radio or whatever I always pay attention.

Erasure - A Little Respect:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x34icYC8zA0

qweerblue

Registered Member
Alright, so, at the risk of someone throwing something at *me*, I'm gonna go ahead and admit this--I like that "Drops of Jupiter" song by Train.

It has some of the most ridiculous lyrics:

She checks out Mozart
While she does Tae-Bo

and other such nuggets, but it just gets me every time. I have no idea why, and I have the sense to be ashamed, but, nonetheless, I like it:

YouTube - Train drops of jupiter

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Almost any songs from Celine Dion is a guilty pleasure of mine. My mother is a huge fan so I grew up listening to her, and I eventually started to like her, and many of her songs. Don't judge me, it is what it is.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Impact Music 5
Impact Music 7
Impact Music 10
Impact Music 7
Impact Music 5