• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

30 Day Song Challenge - Day 11

Impact

V.I.P.
Day 11 - A song from your favourite band/artist

My favourite song from one of my favourite bands (it's kinda impossible to pick an overall favourite)

YouTube - Rise Against - Torches

Last edited:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
My favorite band is Def Leppard, and my favorite song from them are Women.

YouTube - Def Leppard - Women

It was hard to choose one song from Def Leppard since they have so many great tunes, but this one is just so amazing. The lyrics, the singing, the guitar, you name it I can't find one fault with this tune.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Just chose a random video from 311, my favorite band:

YouTube - 311 - Prisoner

Pretty entertaining and strange video, and I really like this song. I think it was the second single from Transistor.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Does it have to be a band or can it also be a solo artist? I'll post it any ways, and fix it later if I have to. Haha.

YouTube - Joe Budden- All of Me Reprise

This might be the best song I've ever heard. Something about it, I can just put it on and zone out in my own world. It's got a ton of great quoteables... there's nothing about this song I don't like.

It's not everyone's cup of tea, but even people that didn't like it on first listen have told me it grows on them.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Impact Music 5
Impact Music 7
Impact Music 10
Impact Music 7
Impact Music 5