• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

30 Day Song Challenge - Day 10

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I have a CD of the mellow Beatles songs that was put together by a friend of mine who is a DJ. He originally made it for his kids, and sent it to me for my daughter. This is one of the songs on it.

YouTube - Blackbird With Lyrics
------
Hmm, music usually wakes me up. If I had to pick a song to play while I fell out, though, it very well might be this: YouTube - The Beatles - Flying
that's on our Beatles sleep CD too.

Last edited:

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Good call there, J. I thought about "Blackbird" (and "Mother Nature's Son") myself, before settling on my choice.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
YouTube - Samuel Barber - Adagio for Strings

I love this piece of music so much. The first time I realised just how much was when I watched The Elephant Man. I could easily fall asleep to this. And cry.
That is a divinely beautiful work, but how can anybody fall asleep to something so melancholic? Good grief, I think I'd reach for a lighter classic first.

Somet'ing like-a dis: YouTube - CLAUDE DEBUSSY: CLAIRE DE LUNE

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I love that piece, Amy. Wasn't it also used in Platoon?

Tucker, Mother Nature's Son is on it, too, as well as Across the Universe, Norwegian Wood, All Things Must Pass, Golden Slumbers, In My Life, Something, and a few others. If I had a CD burner I'd make you a copy but my mini laptop doesn't even have a CD drive.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
There's not many songs out there that I can fall asleep too, unless I'm really tired. But I believe I could fall of alseep to this song if I really wanted too.

YouTube - Armageddon Soundtrack

It's a song from Armageddon, so many different instruments are played through out this song. I love it.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Tucker, Mother Nature's Son is on it, too, as well as Across the Universe, Norwegian Wood, All Things Must Pass, Golden Slumbers, In My Life, Something, and a few others. If I had a CD burner I'd make you a copy but my mini laptop doesn't even have a CD drive.
Hey, it's the thought that counts.

One of those titles, though, technically doesn't belong on a 'Beatles' CD. Tsk!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Impact Music 5
Impact Music 7
Impact Music 10
Impact Music 7
Impact Music 5