• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies 30 Day Film Challenge - Day 4

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
I'm skipping the 'film that makes you sad' - as a thread for 'most depressing film was done very recently.

So, for Day 4 of this challenge I pose this:

A film that reminds you of someone

For whatever reason, maybe there's a character in it, or a situation that brings that person to mind. Please leave a clip of said moment, in regards to the person it reminds you of.

Thanks. I'll post later when I've thought of mine.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am choosing, "South Park the movie" for my selection here. It reminds me of three of my best friends from my college days because we used to watch this movie constantly. In fact, we'd play Madden and the movie would be played over the speakers instead of actually listening to the game play; we were that obsessed.

I couldn't find a good youtube clip at all so here's a random song from the movie haha...

YouTube - South Park (cartman) - Kyle's Mom's a *****

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
Bubba Ho-Tep - Reminds me of one of my best mates. He's a proper comic buff, and he was so psyched for this coming out... I remember watching it, not expecting brilliance, but I was pleasantly surprised. I think I almost died of laughing. Hence this film reminds me of him, and I won't forget the film.

Best scene I could find. It's still piss funny, I mean what isn't funny about a geriatric Elvis in an old folks home fighting off the forces of evil.

YouTube - Bubba Ho-Tep (2002), "Big Bitch Cockroach" Scene

Bliss

Sally Twit
'Ace Ventura Pet Detective' reminds me of my best friend from high school. We used to worship Jim Carrey and whenever I went to her house we'd always watch this and act parts of the film out together. I once put lots of gel in her hair to try and create the famous Ace quiff.
I always think of her when I watch it. Makes me miss her.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
A film that reminds me of someone...

This film reminds me of one of my best friends from my past, an over-the-top, crazy guy that (along with me) watched every single movie he was in. The films are a long franchise, but this one reminds me of my best friend from the past the most...

YouTube - Rambo - I'm coming to get YOU!
Yes. Rambo.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Austin Powers in Goldmember. That movie reminds me of my dad. We used to watch it all the time, like 3-4 times a week, for a year or so and quote it to the point that it got old REALLY fast for everyone else. Haha.

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
I think my choice for this one is going to be The Hangover. I can't pick a specific moment but my group of friends always end up in stupid situations usually because we all just got too fucked up.