• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies 30 Day Film Challenge - Day 27

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
Today is this:

Your Favourite Movie's Best Scene

Or your favourite 'current' movie's best scene -

Se7en for me - And my favourite scene in the whole picture is the ending sequence.
If you haven't seen it, I suggest you don't watch - It'll spoil the whole film if you haven't seen it.

YouTube - Se7en End Scene

SlowburnDarkly

Registered Member
The scene in "Star Wars: A New Hope" in which Luke talks to Obi-Wan in his hut. This has intrigued me since I was a kid. I love listening to older people who have experienced interesting things anyway, this this introduced the world to a new breed of that-- a new universe in which everything is still fresh and interesting. Obi-Wan's stories of the Republic and the Clone Wars made me think as a child, filled my mind with endless possibilities (since the prequels were years away from being released). Also, Obi-Wan first introduced the world to a lightsaber, which is an icon that pop culture would be nothing without. This very clip represents everything that made me love "Star Wars" in the first place and why I still love it to the core.

YouTube - Obi-Wan's Hut Scene

Konshentz

Konshentz
Seeing as I just watched The Book of Eli, I'll throw that on the top of my favorites list. Best scene... right in the beginning, when he first runs into hi-jackers. He kicks some serious ass.

It's even better because he does it all blind

Actually, the whole damn movie. I'm still shaking my head at those 3 & 4 ratings. You two are on my list. :lol:

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
One of my fave movies is Bridges of Madison County and the best scene for me there was when Meryl Streep as debating to get off the truck. She doesn't say anything but the whole scene spoke volumes.

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
hmmm I think I'm going to go with my favourite fight sequence which comes from OldBoy.

YouTube - Old Boy Corridor Fight

There's such an amazing flow to this scene. The fight looks clumsy but real. It blows me away every time.
It is one hell of a good film, throughout -
For such a film, I think I'd have found it hard to nail my favourite scene though. It is quite superb throughout, with numerous memorable scenes. Good call.

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
It is one hell of a good film, throughout -
For such a film, I think I'd have found it hard to nail my favourite scene though. It is quite superb throughout, with numerous memorable scenes. Good call.
Yeah I must have used this film at least 3 times in this month so far :lol: The coridoor scene just always impressed me for being so fresh.