• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies 30 Day Film Challenge - Day 25

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
For this challenge:

The last film you saw

If you're in the 'GF Movie Review Club' - And the last thing you watched was Children of Men - Skip back a film, and tell us what you saw before that.

And if you want, tell us what you thought of this film.

For me, it was a film I decided to watch on FilmFour last night -

Once Upon a Time in the Midlands:

I like this film, especially since it's set like - well - in The Midlands, where I reside. So it's kinda homely for me, beyond that is an adequately funny and dramatic piece that has a lot of charm. It's cool.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
The last film I saw was Despicable Me, because it was my mum's birthday last weekend and she was allowed to make me sit through it. It was surprisingly easy to watch and really cute in places, actually.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I watched Groundhog Day last night...well half of it. I had started watching it the night before and fell asleep so I attempted to watch the rest of it last night and got through it.

Should be noted I only fell asleep because it was late and I was tired...I love the movie.

Hiei

The Hierophant
The last movie that I saw was Chloe. It's a fairly new movie with some hot chick, Liam Neeson, and Julianne Moore. It was a pretty good movie. You get to see Julianne get off in the shower with the shower head at one point, which is both a good thing and a bad thing. :-/

I give it a 7.5/10

Impact

V.I.P.
Last movie I watched was The Fighter. I really enjoyed it, and it had my attention the entire way through. So, a 9/10 from me

Konshentz

Konshentz
Paul. From what I remember, it was okay but nothing great. 6/10.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Like Impact, the last movie I watch was The Fighter. I thought it was a fantastic movie. The acting was tremendous, the story of the Ward family was great and glad it was told in a movie. I definitely recommend to watch this brilliant movie.

Bliss

Sally Twit
You'll remember this, HES. I was in chat at the same time.

I've seen it lots of times but recently ordered it from PlayTrade. It was really cheap and has given me lots of laughs. It's an entertaining film, very random, very fast and keeps you laughing the whole way through.

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
Last film I watched was Children of men but as per the rules I'll skip back one which was Battle Royal 2. I'd always liked the first one and had the sequel sitting in my sky box hard drive for a while so I decided to watch it with a couple of friends. It was pretty damn bad :lol: If it wasn't for one scene that was so hilariously incomprehensible I think I'd regret watching it.