• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies 30 Day Film Challenge - Day 24

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
Today is this:

The first film you remember watching

Your very first remembered film experience.

For me, I think it's this:

Indian in the Cupboard:

Impact

V.I.P.
The first Home Alone. Apparently I used to drive my parents crazy by watching it, every single day when I was really young. I absolutely fucking hate the movie now, but I can remember laughing along like a retard when I was kid. It would either be that, or Jungle Book.

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
Wow this is tough but I think I have to follow Imp and say The Jungle Book. My mother told me that I was afraid of the snake :lol:

Konshentz

Konshentz
La Bamba.

I know, I know. That's a pretty unusual film for a little kid to like... but I actually wore out two VHS tapes watching it. Haha. I even sang one of the songs at my aunt's wedding when I was 5.

I haven't watched it in years, maybe I'll pick it for the review club & force everyone to watch it with me. Haha.

Last edited:

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
I don't know what the name of the very first movie I can remember watching was. I can just about recall one of the scenes had cartoon goblins but that's it.

So the first named one I remember was probably 'Unico'. My grandma got it cheap from a weird little VHS shop down the road and I used to watch it with my brother a lot. Weird film.

Apparently it's based on a manga from the 70s. lol