• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies 30 Day Film Challenge - Day 23

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
Today is this:

Favourite film romance

Which love affair or relationship etc in a film, hits you the most?

I'll be back.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Joel & Clementine, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

You get to see the good, the bad & the ugly of this couple. I can really relate to them, unlike most movie couples I've seen.

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
Joel & Clementine, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

You get to see the good, the bad & the ugly of this couple. I can really relate to them, unlike most movie couples I've seen.
Damn you and your stupid, stupid, awesome taste!

Those 2 are easily the most believable couple I've ever seen on screen. I'll have to go with the second most believable one.

Tom and Summer (500 Days Of Summer)

I know they don't end up together but that's what makes them so believable.

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
For me - I revert back to a often mentioned film from me.
Some people hold qualms against it. For reasons I can't agree with. I fucking love this film...
And the romance within is pretty awesome. I actually feel concerned for their relationship in this film, something I rarely transfer in other films. It's spectacular.

Adventureland - James Brennan and Em Lewin (Eisenberg/Stewart):

Konshentz

Konshentz
You guys made some great picks as well. Alt's would've definitely been my second choice, and HES, yours rounds out my top three.

Impact

V.I.P.
Damn you and your stupid, stupid, awesome taste!

Those 2 are easily the most believable couple I've ever seen on screen. I'll have to go with the second most believable one.

Tom and Summer (500 Days Of Summer)

I know they don't end up together but that's what makes them so believable.
Meh, I knew I should have answered this sooner instead of telling myself i'd come back and do it later. This would definitely have been my choice.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I was worried I'd come in here and someone would have stolen my choice!

Allie and Noah in 'The Notebook'. Absolutely beautiful film and their love story is simply heart warming.