• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies 30 Day Film Challenge - Day 22

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
Okay, something somewhat different today, as far as a challenge goes:

Favourite inanimate object, in a film:

Some sort of prop that sticks out for you.
Perhaps even a car ---
Anything that has an important presence in a film, that is not alive - basically.

Post a picture of it, or a video or something with said thing, if desired
Back laters.
-

Bliss

Sally Twit
You're an inanimate fucking object!

I am going to use your car idea as the first thing that came to mind was the DeLorean from Back to the Future. What an awesome car that was! Ever since I watched it as a kid I wanted to ride in it.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Stuntman Mike's cars in Death Proof. Most people don't like the film, but you cannot deny the awesomeness of those vehicles. Haha.

Last edited:

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
Loving the reference to In Bruges there Bliss. Unless you were actually saying that to me, in which case, you're probably right.

As far as an inanimate object goes, I find the poster of Rita Hayworth in The Shawshank Redemption to be an enormously memorable, and significant film prop.

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
That's an interesting one. I'm gonna go with something from Kick-Ass.
The Jet pack.

Now, I know that it kinda challenges a lot of realism the film sets out to establish in it's beginning but watching this scene in the cinema was amazing. I saw it three times and there was always a cheer, not to mention a bit of Elvis in the background for good measure.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Loving the reference to In Bruges there Bliss. Unless you were actually saying that to me, in which case, you're probably right.

As far as an inanimate object goes, I find the poster of Rita Hayworth in The Shawshank Redemption to be an enormously memorable, and significant film prop.

Nice pick.

Not my faves but they did stick out. Those horror masks!