• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies 30-Day Film Challenge - Day 2

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
Interest may not be that ample, but I'll continue this regardless.

Day 2:
Your least favourite film. One that sticks in your head currently, or your all time worst film.
Please leave a clip of it to emphasise your choice.

For me, perhaps the worst film I've ever had the misfortune of sitting through is City of Angels. It's just awful, and the scene below contains the worst bit in it. It's a ridiculous tale that seems to take itself FAR too seriously.

YouTube - City of Angels-FULL FILM-Part 11.

Iris

rainbow 11!
Lord of the Rings. most boring films I have ever seen. Seriously. I fell asleep once when I saw one of them in the theaters. They are long, drawn out, and put me to sleep.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
There's a lot of bad films out there, but I have to go with General's Daughter. I watched the movie in the theaters and like Iris did for Lord of the Rings, I did for this movie. I fell asleep. Now maybe I was to young to understand the movie, and I might change my opinion on it if I watched it today. But that's the movie that really sticks out for me at the moment.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
umm. I only really watch films that I've heard great things about or I've read into beforehand, so I really can't think of many I've seen that I didn't like. Let's see...

Oh wait! I totally forgot about a whole genre of rubbish :lol: chick flicks!

The only reason I'm picking this over crappier ones is because I have a friend who used to love it so I was made to sit through it multiple times when I was younger, AND because the word 'crossroads' for any kind of media title should be reserved strictly for Cream.

YouTube - Britney Spears - Crossroads (USA Movie Trailer)

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Jackass.

I was just talking about it to some girls here yesterday but had a mental block on its title. I think the film is horrible and disgusting. I'm also squeamish so maybe that's a big reason why I feel that way. I only saw it coz when it wen't out on DVD, I was living next to the DVD store rental and have already seen all there is to rent for the new releases so I took that one. The first few minutes were torturous and I don't know why I even stayed long. I didn't finish it, my ex did. And I'm surprised they've made sequels and some people actually love it. It's just not my cup of tea.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I actually enjoy Jackass, lol.

For me, I would have to say that "The Roommate" is my least favorite film. I know it just came out a few weeks ago, so I won't spoil anything for you... but I will tell you this.

It's crap.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Meet the Spartans

I thought it was going to be something completely different to what it actually was - a pile of shite. I actually paid to watch it. Lots of people walked out during it and I wish I was one of them.

Impact

V.I.P.
I'm having a really hard time thinking of really, really bad movies. Pretty much all those spoof ones fall under that category, but for some reason I still watch them. Oh, and I loved Jackass Ysa. I think my choice is Step Brothers but that's because I hate Will Ferrell

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Hmm, worst films I have seen.

Twilight
Twilight: New Moon
Twilight: Eclipse
Euro Trip
The Happening
Step Brothers
Epic Movie
The Last Airbender