• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies 30 Day Film Challenge - Day 19

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
Last edited:

Impact

V.I.P.
If you go to advanced edit, you can change the title.

Hmm, probably Saw. I really liked the first 3. Not so fussed on the ones after that, but the first ones were awesome.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Scream, Scream 2, Scream 3.

The first two were great. They are the reason I enjoy slasher films as much as I do. Third one was a little 'ehh' but I have faith the fourth will make up for that.

Hiei

The Hierophant
Matrix, Matrix Reloaded, Matrix Revolutions.

Ever since I saw the first Matrix in the theatres, I absolutely feel in love with it. For me, it's the kind of reality shattering philosophical question of "are we dreaming of the butterfly or is the butterfly dreaming of us?" I think they get a lot of flack as a set because people don't like how robotic Keanu is, but I think if they would have had anyone else playing Neo, I wouldn't have liked it nearly as much.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
This probably doesn't come to any surprise to anyone, but for me it's Rocky. I've seen the Rocky movies over one hundred times, and I'll end up watching them a hundred times again. I just love the character, the storylines, the fights, the training. There's not much that I hate from this franchise.

Honorable mentions:

-Die Hard
-Rambo
-Lethal Weapon

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
If you go to advanced edit, you can change the title.

Hmm, probably Saw. I really liked the first 3. Not so fussed on the ones after that, but the first ones were awesome.
Thanks for that. Felt like a right moron.
Nice pick too... Saw is pretty impressive in places, especially the first 2.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I would have gone with Godfather but I didn't enjoy the third one as much. That's not to say I hated it because I didn't.

I am going with Die Hard, but only 1-3 because they were all fucking awesome.

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
Hmmm I was tempted to go for Spider-man except the third one lets it down so massively that I decided to go for Back To The Future. As far as trilogies go it hardly puts a foot wrong.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I considered Back To The Future but the third film was a disappointment. I loved the first two.