• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies 30 Day Film Challenge - Day 17

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
Right-o - Today it's this:

A film you believe to be underrated

I'll be back later -:)

Bliss

Sally Twit
Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2

I know a lot of people will probably say "WTF Bliss?!" but I found this Movie to be pretty entertaining. I enjoyed it more than the original film.
I thought the ending was pretty cool. The characters were good and I enjoyed the music.

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
For this challenge I pick this:

The Devil's Advocate - A lot of people I've met give this film pretty bad words. Now, I can often understand why they reckon so, but equally as much I refute their ideas. I reckon as a piece of entertainment it dead on. A cool flick.

YouTube - The Devil's Advocate(1997)

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Bring it On

I know some won't take this seriously because it's girly teen comedy about cheerleaders. And even in real life, cheerleaders don't get much serious respect because people just focus on the stereotype. But this Kirsten Dunst movie is actually really funny and gives a different view of cheerleading (the skills aspect and the characters that aren't obsessed with sex). However, the sequels are boo and disappointing.

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
I'm gonna have to go with Vanilla Sky again. So many people slate this film but I've enjoyed watching it quite a few times. It's not perfect but it definitely moves me.

Konshentz

Konshentz
The Jacket.

WATCH THIS NOW!

Seriously, if you like psychological thrillers and Adrien Brody... you'll like it. Well, hopefully. Haha. I loved it.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
For me it's Thin Red Line, a lot of people knock it because they compare it to other great war movies, such as Saving Private Ryan. But I personally thought it was fantastic, they did a really good job to explain what was happening during that time, and I thought the acting was pretty good for the most part.