• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies 30 Day Film Challenge - Day 16

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
Today we have this:

The film you have watched more times, than any other

--

Mine must certainly be this:

Shaun of the Dead - I think I must have seen this more than fifty times, it never seems to get old either. It's brilliant.

YouTube - Shaun of the Dead The Garden

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
It's probably one of the movies my kids watch, like Ice Age, coz sometimes it just plays nonstop for the day like a radio. But consciously watched? It's probably While You Were Sleeping with Sandra Bullock and Bill Pullman. It's an easy watch and I pick it up every now and then I need to feel good and not need to concentrate too much on the movie to appreciate it. I love the funny lines and they're just really cute (even the supporting cast).

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
It's probably one of the movies my kids watch, like Ice Age, coz sometimes it just plays nonstop for the day like a radio. But consciously watched? It's probably While You Were Sleeping with Sandra Bullock and Bill Pullman. It's an easy watch and I pick it up every now and then I need to feel good and not need to concentrate too much on the movie to appreciate it. I love the funny lines and they're just really cute (even the supporting cast).
Haha my mother must have watched that film a million times.

I think the film I've watched most has to be the one I voted my favourite, Memento.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
My kids even know the movie. They call it the choo-choo movie. Since I watch it often enough, they're forced to see it with me. And it is kid-friendly so it makes it an easier pick to watch anytime. :)

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
Are you sure it's not 'chew-chew' - in regards to them wishing to chew their own hands off rather than watch the film - again -

*sarcastic comment #659*

Konshentz

Konshentz
It's a tie between Austin Powers in Goldmember & The X-Files: Fight The Future.

I'll go with The X-Files movie, as it's the one I've seen most recently.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
For me it would be Independence Day. Kind of corny I know but I love sci-fi and Aliens and when my sister and I were growing up it was her favourite film. Whenever I asked her to pick a movie she almost always picked that one.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
For me it's Rocky 4, and it's not even close. I've probably seen the movie more then 50 times. I pretty much know the movie by heart. I know it's crappy acting, but I love the training scene and the last bout at the end. It's a battle between good and evil.

YouTube - TRAINING MONTAGE FROM ROCKY IV

Impact

V.I.P.
Four Brothers. It's not even one of my favourite movies, but it was one of those movies that was comforting to put on and lose myself in if I was in a bad mood, or coming down, or going to sleep.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Back To The Future. There was a point where I'd watch it every other day because I was so in love with it. I still am. And I don't even own it on DVD any more. I lost it!
I need it again.