• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies 30 Day Film Challenge - Day 15

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
Half done -
Today we have:

Favourite film by your least favourite actor/actress

I'll be back in a bit with this.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I pick Claire Danes as the not so much appreciated actress (declared persona non grata in the country where she filmed some of the movie parts to be mentioned) and the favourite movie is Brokedown Palace.

Maybe because Kate is there? :)

But really, the movie is an eye opener about tourism and drug smuggling.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I'm going with Jada Pinkett Smith in 'Set It Off' which is one of my favourite films. I don't rate her as an actress but she is good in this.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Jamie Kennedy. He is pretty awful but I did like him in both Scream & Scream 2. The sequel was the better of the two films, so I'll go with that.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I hate Nicholas Cage but I liked him in Kick-Ass.

By the way Ysabel great pick. I watched Brokedown Palace when I was really young and it really scared me. I developed a fear of ever going to Thailand and found it really disturbing.

I have since rewatched it though and can now just appreciate it on how great of a film it is.