• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

<3

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
:clap:

I love you all !!!

I am happy now. I guess you already know the reason.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
We love you too, Elly. I hated to hear that all of that made you cry, but it's nice to know that when I think of GF as a big "family" there are people out there that really take it to heart!

SlowburnDarkly

Registered Member
Yeah, I'm happy to hear the news too. I know I've only been here for a few days, but I like this place. This is one of the best online communities I've ever seen, and I'm hoping to be a part of it for a long time.

Parasite

Registered Member
Yeah, I'm happy to hear the news too. I know I've only been here for a few days, but I like this place. This is one of the best online communities I've ever seen, and I'm hoping to be a part of it for a long time.
Yeah, same. I've been looking for a new forum for MONTHS, and this place is cooler than I thought it would be.