3 Students Suspended for "Hit a Jew Day"

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Several sixth-graders from suburban St. Louis are being disciplined for creating "Hit a Jew Day" and then hitting Jewish classmates.

Four or five students at Parkway West Middle School in Chesterfield could be suspended and undergo counseling for last week's incident, school officials told the Associated Press. Others who taunted Jewish students or encouraged others to participate face lesser punishment.

Officials said fewer than 10 of the school's 35 Jewish students were hit. One was slapped in the face and the others were hit mostly on the back of their shoulders.

"There is a mix of sadness and outrage," said district spokesman Paul Tandy. "The concern is a lot of kids knew about it and they didn't take action or say anything."

Mo. sixth-graders face discipline for 'Hit a Jew Day' - On Deadline - USATODAY.com

It sounds like something from Family Guy. I laughed, but knowing it actually took place is sickening.

And what's with the slapping in the face?

DinoFlintstone

"There can be only one!"
'Happy Slapping' is about as low as you can get. I don't know how common it is in the U.S. but here, friends film you on their mobiles phones, while you walk-up to a random person and slap or punch them to the ground 'just for laughs.'

It's evil.

padd

Registered Member
i think it was a joke. just be sure not to make "hit a black guy in the face" because theyll knock you out.

Iris

rainbow 11!
It sounds like something from Family Guy. I laughed, but knowing it actually took place is sickening.

And what's with the slapping in the face?
I feel the same, I was laughing because it's so damn funny. But only the thought, that it actually happened makes me mad.

Obsessiforge

- Diderot Reborn -
holy fucking hell. who laughed at this? this is the farthest thing from funny, seriously. and this isn't the only time this has happened! "hit/kick/curb-stomp a -------" days have been cropping up all over the place lately, and there can NOT be any tolerance for this at schools. I'm glad the little fucker's got suspended, hopefully they've learned their lesson. if not, I'll hit/kick/curb-stomp some sense into their little ignorant faces.

that's all. thank you for reading this patented OBS-class rant. your check's in the mail.