• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

3 shot dead 10 minutes from my house!

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
Just heard this yesterday morning... I go by that area all the time. It's rather spooky to think some nut killed 3 people 8 miles from me. I believe this made national news. This is stuff that happens in other communities. I guess to everyone else, we are another community.

Luckily we don't have people nutty enough in Harrisburg to blame the weapon.

Update: Police confirm three killed in Franklin County shooting | State News - WGAL Home

Video news report inside the link.

Last edited:

Alta

Registered Member
I've had someone murdered in a house not 100 feet away from mine. I honestly didn't think anything of it because they suspect and victim new one another, it wasn't some crazy murderer. I didn't even know the victim. A lot of my neighbors were freaking out for whatever reason. I mean it would be horrible news if they knew the person, but they were scared for their safety. Fools.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I can't believe the idiot took his 4 year old daughter with him when he fled the area. Glad she wasn't hurt and they got him.

I don't blame the gun, a gun has no mind of its own, I blame the person with the finger on the trigger.