3 New Mountain Dew Flavors

Discussion in 'Food & Beverage' started by FBrown89, Jun 8, 2008.

1. FBrown89

FBrown89 Registered Member

They have introduced 3 new flavors of Mountain Dew which are as followed:

Supernova- Strawberry/Melon with Ginseng

Voltage- Raspberry/Citrus with Ginseng

Revolution- Wild Berry Fruit Flavor with Ginseng

You can go to Dewmocracy.com and vote on your favorite flavor, and once the deadline hits, the flavor with the most votes becomes a permanent Mountain Dew product. Personally, I liked Revolution the best, kinda reminds me of the once awesome Pepsi Blue.

Anyone else tried any of these yet?

2. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I can't drink Mountain Dew, but even if I could I probably wouldn't. Why are they trying out new flavors anyway? Isn't it the original that most people like and buy?

BTW why is this in the health and fitness section?

3. FBrown89

Because Mountain Dew is bad for your Health. There is a smoking thread, smoking is bad for your Health, so is Mountain Dew, yadda yadda, it belongs here. :shifteyes:

4. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

The hospital already has stocked those flavors and I saw them last week and was like WTF? I never did like Mountain Dew so I don't plan on trying any of those.

5. FBrown89

I take it you work at a hospital. :p

6. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

:lol: Good answer...but, I could point out the fact that your opening post said nothing about Mt. Dews health benefits, or lack there of.

Blueyes likes this.
  7. FBrown89

And I could retaliate by saying that it's not a mystery that soda is bad for you.

Blueyes likes this.
  8. viLky

viLky ykLiv

What's with all the ginseng?

I never really liked Mountain Dew either. I don't want my love for raspberry and wild berry to be tainted by the likes of this new Dew. :\

9. FBrown89

No idea, I guess since Mountain Dew traditionally causes people lack of sleep when drinken at night, I guess now with the Ginseng you can be an insomniac but relax at the same time.

10. AeonFlux

AeonFlux I am the edge!

Well, I love Mountain Dew, even though soda is bad for me. I haven't seen these new flavors around here yet, but I will have to try them and report back once they reach the stores here.