• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

3 minutes on Tinkerbell

Nanner

Registered Member
I did :) I won :) I should get off of here and pay shouldn't I? :D

psssstttt my high bid was higher :lol:

OK all paid. Will I get it tomorrow? :lol:

Last edited:

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
I was going to post when there was ten minutes left but Mom had control of the computer lol

So Nanner... what was your high bid? Now that its over I can ask right? lolol
It ended with 20 watchers :-O I was in complete shock.

I'm going to try and ship it out today for ya ;) I gotta get a tube mailer for it from the P.O. and if you want it express shipped... just paypal the money for it lololol :p You have absolutely made my dad's night and week. He's so excited and now I have another box of stuff to list

I wasn't nearly done with the records HA! Damned dialup slowin me down lol

Nanner

Registered Member
iggyshotthebear said:
I was going to post when there was ten minutes left but Mom had control of the computer lol

So Nanner... what was your high bid? Now that its over I can ask right? lolol
It ended with 20 watchers :-O I was in complete shock.

I'm going to try and ship it out today for ya ;) I gotta get a tube mailer for it from the P.O. and if you want it express shipped... just paypal the money for it lololol :p You have absolutely made my dad's night and week. He's so excited and now I have another box of stuff to list

I wasn't nearly done with the records HA! Damned dialup slowin me down lol

Yeah Mom! Keep those nasty bidders away! Ahhh as for how much? Let's just say I've seen similar items start the bid (direct from Disney....they have 2 different eBay account names that I know of) at like 100-150. (think middle :)) Sure they don't always get bids but many times they do. I think I mentioned that this particular one was very special to me because it was all over the place when we lived down there.

LOL no real hurry on the shipping. Not even sure where I'm going to put it yet.

Glad I could make Dad happy. Now Dad.....your daughter is working hard for all this money for you. Take her out for a nice dinner will ya? (at least supersize it at MickeyD's :D)

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
Ya know.. Ive seen Disney auctions but for some reason not all of their stuff goes for what I think its worth... which I am glad for because I can't afford what I think its worth... I'm a HUGE Disney fan from when I was bewy bewy wittle and I worked there for a couple of years ;) No, thats not how I got the banner...

I do remember the Pepto-Bismol Castle *vomits* It was absolutely horrible until nightfall when they put the blue lights on it... made ita very lovely shade of violet!

Nanner

Registered Member
iggyshotthebear said:
Ya know.. Ive seen Disney auctions but for some reason not all of their stuff goes for what I think its worth... which I am glad for because I can't afford what I think its worth... I'm a HUGE Disney fan from when I was bewy bewy wittle and I worked there for a couple of years ;) No, thats not how I got the banner...

I do remember the Pepto-Bismol Castle *vomits* It was absolutely horrible until nightfall when they put the blue lights on it... made ita very lovely shade of violet!

Cool! You were a cast member? What'd ya do? I was thinking of applying there but on the advice of some friends I didn't. Ended up working for :::gasp::: Universal instead (but not the parks unfortunally.....in hotel lobbys. Get your minds out of the gutter! I was a travel pusher. Lasted about 3 months. Job stunk)!

Few months ago I was bidding on a Mr Toads Wild Ride car......last few min it went wayyy out of my ballpark :( One I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted (and had the perfect place for it)!!! That was always our "smooch ride" :( Since then there have been ones from Disneyland but they are totally different and since I've never been there meant nothing to me.

The castle now for the 50th looks pretty cool though! They done good this time!

Last edited:

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
Nanner said:
Cool! You were a cast member? What'd ya do? I was thinking of applying there but on the advice of some friends I didn't. Ended up working for :::gasp::: Universal instead (but not the parks unfortunally.....in hotel lobbys. Get your minds out of the gutter! I was a travel pusher. Lasted about 3 months. Job stunk)!

Few months ago I was bidding on a Mr Toads Wild Ride car......last few min it went wayyy out of my ballpark :( One I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted (and had the perfect place for it)!!! That was always our "smooch ride" :( Since then there have been ones from Disneyland but they are totally different and since I've never been there meant nothing to me.

The castle now for the 50th looks pretty cool though! They done good this time!
Aye, I was a cast member. Seasonal. It was the absolute best job on earth to me. I was a character. To this day I still over exaggerate my smiles and gestures lol My fav costume to wear was Eeyore. The heaviest costume was Belle *UGH* And the best costume to get even with evil brazilian children was Pooh (nice big metal ring around the belly just about kid height MWUAHAHAHAHAHA) ok that was bad but its the truth. :p I still have my Disney ID.. thought about selling it on eBay but I havent seen anyone else do it, and its got my social security number on it *worried look here*
I have a cast members map too... but those dont seem to sell for much and mine has a nice coffee ring on it from studying it at Traditions.

I bet Universal was a cool place to work too!! Did you get any inside secrets? >:)

Nanner

Registered Member
iggyshotthebear said:
Aye, I was a cast member. Seasonal. It was the absolute best job on earth to me. I was a character. To this day I still over exaggerate my smiles and gestures lol My fav costume to wear was Eeyore. The heaviest costume was Belle *UGH* And the best costume to get even with evil brazilian children was Pooh (nice big metal ring around the belly just about kid height MWUAHAHAHAHAHA) ok that was bad but its the truth. :p I still have my Disney ID.. thought about selling it on eBay but I havent seen anyone else do it, and its got my social security number on it *worried look here*
I have a cast members map too... but those dont seem to sell for much and mine has a nice coffee ring on it from studying it at Traditions.

I bet Universal was a cool place to work too!! Did you get any inside secrets? >:)

LOL I'll tell mine if you tell yours :D Ahhh yes the Brazilian's. But we won't go into that here :lol: Probably not such a great idea ;)

You were a head? Cool! Or not so cool depending on what season you worked there! :::she has been brainwashed....she must be nice and perky at all times::: LOL

So what's on the CM map that isn't on guest maps? (or are you talking about the tunnels)?

Have a few friends who still work there but none in the parks. One guy use to be the monorail voice back when! Now he does something computer like. His wife who has worked there for years and years (something computer too) just lost her job due to the job cutbacks.

Thought about doing the seasonal thingy after I quit Universal just for the heck of it but by that time we were talked into coming back here so I didn't bother. Turns out I could have cuz it took forever to sell our house. We did end up coming back before it sold because we couldn't wait for hubby's job offer any longer. Think we'll be back one day (to live that is....I know I'll be back there again this fall :D))

So how far away are you now with Mom/Dad? From the parks I mean?